Be advised (!), as they say…
For permitted air emission sources, your annual emissions inventory reporting – aka Air Operating Report, Emissions Inventory Questionnaire, Turn Around Report or whatever your state may be calling it – may be due within the next month.
Following are some links and upcoming due dates for emissions inventory reporting:
- Michigan Air Emissions Reporting Program – Due March 15 (but if this applies to you, you already knew that, because the Department of Environmental Quality was required to provide 45 days advance notice)
- Louisiana Emissions Inventory – due March 31
- Texas Point Source Emissions Inventory – due March 31 (or later if specified on a notification letter sent by TCEQ to your facility)
- Florida Electronic Air Operating Report – due April 1
- Oklahoma Emissions Inventory “Turn Around” Document, which can be completed using the Redbud Online Reporting Application – due April 1
- Missouri Emissions Inventory Questionnaire and MoEIS Online – due April 1 for paper EIQ reporting including the single-page reduced EIQ for non-major facilities, due May 1 for on-line MoEIS reporting
- Ohio Emission Inventory System – due April 15 (but you need to have an account in place to use the online Air Services software program to report)
Not everyone needs to be in a rush…
- Arizona Emissions Inventory Reporting, with paper forms for minor sources and the SLEIS online reporting system for major sources – due June 1, 2013 for the 2012 report
- Georgia Emissions Inventory data submittal – due August 1
These are just a few states where we’ve checked on emissions inventory reporting. Other states also may have pending reporting deadlines. Still others may have later dates for reporting, limit the reporting requirements to large (or very large) facilities only, or require reporting on a less frequent basis than annually (e.g., every three years). Contact us if you’re not sure if and when you are required to report.
Also keep in mind: Emissions inventory reports may be required in addition to your annual and semi-annual compliance reporting.